Housing Inspector: Frank Finnerty
Phone: (732) 264-1700 ext 8685
Phone: 732) 264-1700 ext 8659
Hours: Monday through Thursday
The intent and purpose of the Housing Bureau is:
• Provide minimum standards for Occupancy in existing buildings consistent with the adopted property maintenance code and in accordance with all enforceable ordinances and other applicable State laws.
• To permit to the fullest extent the use of existing buildings and structures through an inspection process of code compliance with reasonable requirements for health, safety and welfare of the occupants and public.
• Residential Continued Certificate of Occupancy $75.00 Fee
• Commercial Continued Certificate of Occupancy $100.00 Fee
• Inspection Guide for Continued Certificate of Occupancy
• Business License Fees Up to 12,500 sq. ft = $75.00; Over 12,500 sq. ft = $400.00
• Fire Prevention Registration (commercial only) Fee determined by Bureau of Fire Prevention
• Dept. of Public Works Recycle Container release