The Township Administrator presides over the day-to-day administration of the municipality’s executive and administrative business matters. The office exchanges and disseminates information and advises and consults with the Township Committee.
The Township Administrator is responsible for:
- Supervising and directing the business activities and functions of all departments in the Township.
- Efficiently and properly delivering services to the community
- Implementing the decisions of the Township Committee
- Negotiating contracts, subject to Township Committee approval
- Municipal purchasing (vendor contracts and bids)
- Personnel and benefits management and negotiation of union contracts
- Preparing the municipal budget for submission to the Township Committee and advising the Township Committee on the financial condition of the municipality
- Insurance management
- Executing the laws and ordinances of the municipality
Block Party Permits
The Administration Dept. issues Block Party permits. To obtain a permit, send an email or letter stating the preferred date/time, rain date/time and location to the attention of Mary Lynch. Email Mary Lynch.
Special Use Permits
Holding a public event, like a parking lot sale? Download the special use permit application below and send to Mary Lynch in Administration using the address information on this page. Email Mary Lynch with questions.