Join Miss Jackie, our children's librarian, for fun, original, educational programs for kids from 10 months through 5th grade.
- Baby Storytime (10 to 23 months with a parent or caregiver): Enjoy music, stories, finger games and playtime!
- Tuesdays: 9:45 am to 10:05 am
- Toddler Storytime (2 to 3 1/2 with parent or caregiver): Join us for interactive stories and songs!
- Thursdays: 10:30 am to 10:50 am
- Preschool Storytime (3-1/2 to 5 without parent or caregiver): Hear great stories, make exciting crafts, and meet new friends!
- Tuesdays: 2:00 pm to 2:30 pm
- Thursdays: 11:00 am to 11:30 am
Special Programs (Grades K & up)
- Read to our Tail Waggin' Tutors (therapy dogs)
- Engineer buildings and themed landscapes at LEGO Storytime
- Create innovative and unique projects that combine Science, History, and Art
- Tuesdays: 4:15 pm to 4:50 pm
Activity programs for students in Grades 6 and up are scheduled throughout the year.
Bookbites, our book club for adults, meets the fourth Thursday of the month from noon to 2:00 pm. The library supplies the books, and the patrons supply their opinions!
Wednesday movie matinees are presented weekly, with a 2:00 pm show time. Films range from new releases to classics to documentaries. A great way to pass a few hours during the afternoon!
Renew library materials here.