View the 2022 Fall Hazlet Recreation Guide
- Little Wilds Messy Play & Adventure Ages 0-4 Playgroup
- Just Craftin' Around Ages 5-9
- Ready, Set, Dance!, Ages 4-7
- Lego Robotics & Coding Adventures or Scratch MIT (Revised)
- Karate - Mini Ninjas & Karate Kidz
Adult & Senior Activities
- Tabata Fitness
- Boot Camp
- Foundations of Drawing Class
- Tai Chi for Seniors
- DIY Wood Painting Class - Fall Designs
- DIY Wood Painting Class - Winter Designs
- Caregivers Support Group
- Planning, Not Panic Support Group
Events & Bus Trips
- Disaster Preparedness 'Ready Go' Bags
Oct. 13, Thursday: Free disaster prep giveaway. Open to all residents, especially the frail, disabled and caregivers.
- Hazlet Town-Wide Garage Sale. Saturday, Oct. 15, Sign up to sell! Free. We create an interactive Google Map for buyers.
- Bonfire & Howl-O-Ween
Halloween fun and our first doggie costume contest. See the schedule of events.
- Thanksgiving Dinner. Participate as a guest, donor or volunteer at Hazlet Recreation's feast at the Cullen Center, Nov. 22. Two seatings: 5 p.m. and 8 p.m.
- Christmas at the Playhouse
Dec. 10, Saturday: Celebrate love, family, and the magic of Christmas at Hunterdon Hills Playhouse. Matinee includes meal and show
We Love Volunteers!
Do you have time to assist Seniors or give a hand at Events? Do you want to earn Service Hours? Hazlet Recreation welcomes you to join us. We have a good time! Contact Denise Bucchiero.
About Hazlet Recreation
Throughout the year, the Recreation offers a variety of programs for the community. Our parks and recreational areas include the James J. Cullen Community Center, Veterans Park, the Hazlet Swim & Tennis Club, Natco Lake Park, the Skate Park and several smaller parks and tennis courts.
The Recreation Office is located on the second floor of Town Hall, 1766 Union Avenue, Hazlet, NJ. During summer hours, you may find the staff during the day at the James J. Cullen Center just across the parking lot.
Register for programs online via our registration system, Hazlet.RecDesk.com. New users must first create an account before attempting to enroll in a program.
There is a non-refundable convenience fee of 3% for using credit cards online and in person. The fee is required by the online processor, not Hazlet Township.