Construction & Building Permits

Get a Permit

Contact the Construction Dept. for permits to build structures, electrical and plumbing work, pools, hot tubs and large sheds and desks.

Contact the Zoning Office for permits for the placement of outside structures and additions, including driveways, patios, decks, pools, sheds. 

Contact the Housing Office for per permits related to certificate of continued occupancy (residential resale, or CCO). 

Please visit each department's web page for more information.
Town Hall offices are open 8 am to 5pm, Monday through Thursday. The service desk is located on the first floor, behind the Information desk at Town Hall, 1766 Union Ave, Hazlet.