Certificates of Occupancy (CO)  & CCO


Do I need a Certificate of Occupancy to sell my house in Hazlet?

New! There is only one inspection being conducted by the Bureau of Fire Prevention.  The Housing Department is not currently conducting inspections. Please visit the Bureau of Fire Prevention website for current requirements. 


Where can I get an application for a CCO or TCO or Transfer of Title?
For all residential structures, apply online using GovOnline.