Do I need a Certificate of Occupancy to sell my house?


A Certificate of Continued Occupancy (CCO) must be obtained in connection with any Sale, Resale, Rental, Lease, Change of Occupancy, or Transfer of Title or Ownership of any property containing a structure(s) intended to be used for human habitation. Visit GovOnline to create an account and start an application.