Can I appeal my taxes?


Taxes are based on a yearly tax rate which is given to each municipality based upon budgetary needs so you cannot appeal your taxes. You can however appeal your assessment if you feel that your assessment is incorrect. 

Assessment postcards are mailed out in November. On the back of the postcard are the instructions for filing an appeal on the county's appeal filing system.