July 7 Primary Ballot Drop-Off Sites
- Hazlet Agency - NJ Motor Vehicle Commission, 1374 Highway 36 Airport Plaza, Hazlet, NJ 07730
- Englishtown Boro Hall, 15 Main Street, Englishtown, NJ 07726
- Howell Township Municipal Building - Rear Entrance, 4567 Route 9 North, Howell, NJ 07731
- Monmouth County Sheriff’s Shore Area Communications Center, 1825 NJ-33, Neptune, NJ 07753
- Eatontown Borough Municipal Building - Rear Entrance, 47 Broad Street, Eatontown, NJ 07724
- If a voter would prefer to deliver his or her completed mail-in ballot in-person, the deadline for the County Board of Elections at 300 Halls Mill Road in Freehold to receive mail-in ballots in-person is 8 p.m. on Primary Election Day, July 7. If delivered in-person, the voter or the bearer must present identification when surrendering the ballot.
What is a ’County Committee’ Member?
Some voters have had questions about what the role of a County Committee member is, which is an elected office listed on this year’s Primary Election ballot.
County Committee members are elected representatives of a political party who represent the party in their respective election districts. Members of the County Committee are elected at the primary election and voters can vote for two representatives for each municipal/voting district. The county committee members must also be residents of the specific municipal/voting district that they are running to represent.
Please click here to view a sample ballot for the 2020 July Primary Election.
For more information about the County Committee candidates listed on your ballot, voters can contact their political parties or the candidates directly.
For more information regarding elections: