Active Adult Seniors 60+
Welcome to Hazlet Township's senior center, located at the James J. Cullen Center at 1776 Union Avenue in Veterans Park. Our programs are open to residents and nonresidents. Come join us! Stop in during weekdays between 8 a.m. or 4 p.m., call or send an email. We look forward to speaking with you!
You are welcome to fill out the Application for the Hazlet Senior Center. Membership is free for residents and $50 for non-residents.
We are interested in your feedback. Please download and complete the Senior Center Survey.
Senior Nutrition Program
The nonprofit organization Interfaith Neighbors now offers a plated congregate lunch for seniors at The Hazlet Senior Center. View more information on the Senior Nutrition Page.
We've launched our own Facebook Page! See photos of our events, like and comment and help us build awareness of the great things happening here. Facebook.com/HazletSeniorCenter.
- Chair Yoga
- Foundations of Drawing 1 or 2 - 9/11-11/6 (PDF)
- Fitness Classes (FREE) (PDF)
- Latin Groove Dance - 9/13-11/8 (PDF)
- Bowling on Mondays (PDF)
- Pickleball Class 9/20-11/1 (PDF)
- Poker for Fun (PDF)
- Pumpkin Decorating Contest - Due 9/29 (PDF)
- Disco Party - 9/22 (PDF)
- Halloween Bash Oct. 13
- Wine Glass Painting Party Nov. 2
- Cookie Exchang and Tree Decorating Social -Dec. 1