News Flash

Hazlet Township News

Posted on: June 24, 2021

Permitting Services at Town Hall

Get a Permit

You need a permit? We can help! 

Here is a shortcut for finding the right department. 

Contact the Construction Dept. for permits to build structures, electrical and plumbing work, pools, hot tubs and large sheds and desks.

Contact the Zoning Office for permits for the placement of outside structures and additions, including driveways, patios, decks, pools, sheds. 

Contact the Housing Office for per permits related to certificate of continued occupancy (residential resale, or CCO). 

Contact the Administration Office for permits for tent sales, fireworks and other special uses. Block party require written permission only.

Contact the Municipal Clerk for raffle permits. 

Contact Public Works for train station parking permits.

Contact Recreation for field and picnic permits

Please visit the department pages to download applications. You can also find email links and phone numbers on the pages. Town Hall business hours are 8 am to 5 pm, Monday through Thursday and the main number is 732-264-1700. We look forward to helping you! 

Facebook Twitter Email

Other News in Hazlet Township News